Mental Health Counseling And Life Coaching Through Cyber Sessions for Touring Artists
As the demands of artists can make it difficult to attend counseling in a physical space, Supporting Act Counseling offers cyber sessions to make sure touring artists and creatives can build rapport and maintain continuity of care with one therapist who can address their unique needs.
More About Paul
I’m a therapist and a musician. I find joy in working with other artists who want to break through the status quo and improve themselves, relationships, and their art.
I truly believe you can:
- Move from surviving to thriving
- Overcome anxiety, fear, and self-doubt
- Create a healthy work/life balance
- Take care of yourself through comprehensive self-care
- Increase self-esteem and positive self-talk
- Resolve and heal from trauma and move forward to a place of peace
- Strengthen your relationships and communication
- Create with excitement, joy, and fulfillment
Think We Might Be A Good Fit?
Schedule a free 15-minute conversation.